Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anaya Bailey

Respect : 6

[Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Empty
PostSubject: [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey   [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 am

Los Santos Fire Department Application

((In Character Information))

General Information

First Name:Anaya
Middle Name:  
Surname:Bailey
Age((Level IG)):15
Current Address: (( none currently ))
Phone Number:74864

Background Check ((SS of your stats)): I have not been arrested, or charged. Nor am I affiliated with a gang.

Are you a previous employee of any Government Agency?:no
Do you have a previous employment background in any Medical Agency or Fire Department? Yes.
Biography((minimum of 200 words)): Hello My name is Anaya Bailey. I am 15 years old, and I am currently employed as a trucker.
I used to live in Las ventures but just moved to Los Santos. I do have some medical background, I used to ride around with my Uncle while her treated patients, I helped.
I am a hard working, determined person. If I am assigned a job, will stop at nothing to see that it's completed, that's just the kind of person I am.
It has always been a dream of mine to help the system, which is why I'm applying.

Why do you want to join LSFD? I would like to join the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department because I enjoy helping the people of Los Santos, and I think this is the best way to go about it. A safe town, is a happy town.

Why we should accept you all over the applicants? I think that you should accept my applicant over all of the others because, I am a hard working, determined person, that will stop at nothing to ensure my job is done.

((OOC information))

Name:Celena Godlien
Timezone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey   [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am

Faction Hopping Check This
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Chris

Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey   [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Jessie

Jessie

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey   [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

[Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Wmnsxj
Los Santos Fire Department
Training and Recruitment Division

Dear Ms. Bailey,

We appreciate your interest in LSFD which you applied. And I am sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED for an interview in LSFD. Because of the following reason.

Failure to Submit Background Check((SS of /stats))
Faction Hopping

Thank you for the time you invested to apply for the LSFD. We encourage you to apply for future openings for which you qualify.

Sincerely,
Jessie Perez
LSFD Chief

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey   [Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied Application]Application for LSFMD - Anaya Bailey
Page 1 of 1