Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Sanews Leadership Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Respect : 5

Chris Sanews Leadership Application Empty
PostSubject: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Chris Sanews Leadership Application 4zztqo
Sanews Leadership Application
Ic Information:
First Name:chris
Middle Name:
Last Name:Levis
Current Occupation:Trucker level 3 and Drug Smuggler level 1
How many Years you spend in Los santos:6 years and 22 months
Life Biography(maximum 500 words)
My name is Chris Levis they called Chris or Levis.I was 23 years old when I graduated from studying at the College.I miss my school named Los Santos College Department, because all my friends there,but also okay because I have a family.My mother's name is Christa Levis ', I got her name in the beginning.And the name of my father was also Kuangelo Levis.We are a family together so we are all happy, And although we live in a small house when I was young pretty enlarge turn our house because there was a job my parents.The work of the father is a stranger Repair broken cars, tools and more,And my mother was also a nurse in town for rotating physician.Because of their diligence in working I graduated College I was so happy my parents proud of them and like them.I have a dream to be, It is to be a Famous Journalist in Los Santos.So i study for so hard to get this dream.
Why you think that you can be a leader:Im a good Leader to all i will guide all members to the commands so they know all about in this faction.I can help them speak a nice English and i will teach them how to be a Nice Rp'er
Why you think that you can be a leader:I think im good to be a leader cause i have many experience to Lead a something like in School IRL i can make it too ((in-game))
Name of Faction which you want:Sanews
Do you have any experience of your Choise faction:I have a experience like what i said.I have experience to be a Journalist and my rank is High Commander.
Picture of your self (in game):Chris Sanews Leadership Application 28ml8oi
Picture of your /stats:Chris Sanews Leadership Application 20jrzq1
Picture of your licenses:Chris Sanews Leadership Application 5l7yfd
Will you obey Faction Commanders commands:Yes i will

OOC Information:
Time zone:GMT+8
Can you speak English properly:Yes
Do you have team Speak:Yes i have.
Do you have micro phone:Yes i have.
Answer That All With a little Explanation:

DM:Attacking a player without a valid in character reason.
MG:Using out of character information for in character purposes.
OOC:The information is all about Out of Character or Real life
IC:The information is all about In character or all about in-game
PG:This is a wide concept term and it's literal definition is varied. The concept of this term that you perform an action which your character is incapable of. Examples of this are god-like abilities. It is commonly referred to when a player powergames with the /me command. Use of the command to perform an action your character would otherwise be incapable of is considered powergaming. For example; /me takes all your money or /me takes all your guns, are examples of powergaming.
KOS:Killing a player without using a RP like /me or /do
AP:Asspulling - Getting a gun without RP on it.
NJ:Ninja Jacking - Car jacking a car and using "W" and "spacebar" to kill the player.
RK:Attacking a player in any way when you were recently killed by that player. When you die you lose 30 minutes of your memory, including when you get killed.
CS:Any gun discharge exploits. Be it quickswapping, crackshooting, c-bugging, c-sliding, quickshooting or any other gun discharge exploit.

Im bored to be in family..And i realize this is my time to join faction like this.This Sanews is my dream and my brother named Drake Levis wants to be a Leader..I can tell him what to do in my family cause we know each other IRL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm

But Man You Are A Leader Of Gang In Server So You Cant Lead Faction!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:57 pm

I will give the slot to my Brother named Drake Levis he is the Co-owner.And i will lead this faction..If this app get closed i will quit fam cause im very bored in my fam !!!
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Mate that is fac hopping you apply in LSPD and FMD also Then you post app for FAMILY then you post app for SANEWS , WTF you doing tell me pls!!!
What you want?

I am able to do only one thing
Application Gonna Pending Wait For Fac Mod Reply
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:27 am

OMG,when i be in LSPD AND FMD ?? who said that ? i didnt join in LSPD AND FMD try to ask Jessie and John i didnt join what is this ?????????
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:56 am

Dear applicant:
Mr Chris:
     Your application has been Acceptedhop this will be your last decision and you have to pay your all attention forSa News and follow all rules and laws meet in game to get inted erview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sanews Leadership Application   Chris Sanews Leadership Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Sanews Leadership Application
Page 1 of 1