Best Pakistani Server

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherine_Lewis

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am

Catherine Devil's Judicial Leadership Application
Ic Information:
First Name:Catherine

Middle Name:

Last Name:Devil

Current Occupation:Trucker

How many Years you spend in Los santos:5 years

Life Biography(maximum 500 words)
My name is Catherine Devil i am 22 years old when my father and my mother died cause of shooting out accident in Idlewood.Im so sad when i heard the news.By the way the name of my mother is Cathy Devil and the name of my father is Martin Devil.They are so hardworker parents so i loved them.All the time im still looking for the suspects who kill my parents.I think there is no JUSTICE in that time.So i realize to hunt them all in the town.I hunt them using my baseballbat in our home.One day i saw someone getting in the Bank of Los Santos.then i heard theres a Gunshots!.Im so panic when i heard the gunshot.I go in i think the man shot is the person who killed my parents.I come in then bit the suspect with my baseballbat then i call a police in 911.Then the cops get the suspect.In the next day i visit the suspect i heard that he is the one person who kill my parents in Idlewood.Im so surprised i want to kill that person i want to bit him until he die.But the police say He will be on jail for a long long years until he die.So i go back to my home and sleep.And realize that it has a JUSTICE...

Why you think that you can be a leader:Cause i can lead this faction.I can be good to all members and other peoples and i will protect them.Thats it !

Name of Faction which you want:Judicial System

Do you have any experience of your Choice faction:I dont have but i can still lead this faction cause i see this Judicial's in real life.i see how they work together.

Picture of your self (in game):

Picture of your /stats:

Picture of your licenses:

Will you obey Faction Commanders commands:Yes i will.

OOC Information:

Time zone:GMT+8

Can you speak English properly:Yeah

Do you have team Speak:Yes.

Do you have micro phone:Yes.

Answer That All With a little Explanation:

DM:DeathMatch- Killing person

without IC reason non-RP killing

MG:Mixing OOC and IC information.

OOC:When we saying all about in real life.

IC:When we saying all about ((in-game))

PG:Power Gaming- Using a impossible RP using ((/me or /do))

KOS:Attacking a player on sight without using a RP like ((/me
or /do )) example of this accidents is robbing without RP

AP:Asspulling - Taking out the gun without exact RP for it.

NJ:Ninja-jacking - Killing the player in the vehicle,using hold "w" and "spacebar".

RK:Revenge killing - Killing a player back who killed you.

CS:Crack shooting - This is a exploit that using if you in gunfight and using crack faster so the player didnt die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:48 am

Support so nice application !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application   Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 am

Dear Applicant:
Mrs Catherine:
          Your application has been Acceptedbut you are onPendingtill to the interview meet me in game to get interviewedThank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application   Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Dear applicant:
Mrs Catherine:
              We are very glad to inform you that you are Accepted as a leader of Judical System and you also passed the interview test congratulations and i hope you will do your duty perfectly Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application   

Back to top Go down

Catherine's Judicial Leadership Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak Reality Roleplay Server :: Faction (In Character) :: Faction LeaderShip :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: