Middle Name:
Last Name: Cenon
Phone Number: none
Place of birth: Flint County
Date of birth: June 02, 1989
Current Address: Los Santos
E-mail Address: None

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Federal Bureau of Investigation?

I want to serve and Clean Up the Mess that Los Santos have.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

Because of my experience and my skills like Shooting , Driving skills, etc.
Last Law Enforcement Experience: (( IN THIS SERVER ))
First time to be in faction

Life Biography: (( 300 words at-least ))

My Name is Nix Cenon,, 24years of age, i live in shack in flint county, I was a drug dealer. I moved to Los Santos from Flint County at the age of 18. As pratically everyone knows, Flit County is the most roughest part of San Andreas. Mainly the reason why i moved here to Los Santos. I moved here with hardly any money and friends. Two years i spent here in Los Santos, two of those years in misery. Back in Flint County, i was a bad kid I got into a lot of trouble. I been arrest so many times, I love drawing and sketching i use to draw while i spent my time in jail. Life was pretty hard back then, but i made the most of it. There were gun fights around Flint County, I use to listen to evening reports with my dad hearing that there's been a shooting. My family weren't rich, but yeah, i dealt with it. I took a massive responsibility in my life, i hated it back in Flint County so i decided to book a one-way ticket to Los Santos. It wasn't an easy option coming to Los Santos, but yet i don't regret it one bit.

My life has flipped around since then, coming to a massive city with massive responsibilities at the age of 18. When i arrived here i had one goal, start a new life. I had to do things the hard way, the way everyone else would hate to go through, but i still did it. I had to try find work, a place and most importantly, money to feed myself. I first found work when i stumbled across a good guy who had managed me to get my name registered to become a taxi driver. I didn't mind the job, but it was better than nothing. After a few weeks of driving around Los Santos for four-five hours a day in a yellow taxi, i found myself a place to rent. My life was going in the right direction after a few weeks of my arrival. Money was finding it's way into my pocket, i found myself in a good position to go even further. One night i was watching TV and i saw a commercial advertising FBI. My eyes shot up like a rocket. This was the moment i was waiting for, a moment that i desperately needed to take. FBI was the best opportunity that i have and i took that opportunity. The next morning i went down to the FBI building and took an application, hoping that this application, would be the most important one in my whole life.

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: KARDEL
Timezone: +12

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nix Cenon FBI Application   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Support! You are good to be FBI Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Catherine_Lewis

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nix Cenon FBI Application   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 am

SUPPORTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nix Cenon FBI Application   Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Dear applicant:
Mr Nix:
I am glad to inform you that you had been Accepted as a leader of FBI meet me in game to get interviewed and get ready for the test and i hope you will be lead this faction very better Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix Cenon FBI Application   

Back to top Go down

Nix Cenon FBI Application
Page 1 of 1