Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complain for Elijah Perez

Go down 
+6
Don Stark
Fred_kailler
Ethan_X_Khan
Jethro Pablo
Chris
Mang
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mang

Respect : 5

Complain for Elijah Perez Empty
PostSubject: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 am

In-Game Name:*

The name of the rule breaker:Elijah Perez*

When did this incident occur?*
October/29/2013

The rule(s) they broke:*He come to me then he just said "Hello this is your Noose Elijah Perez can i frisk you ? " then he just fucking tazing me and put me in prison

Brief description and Evidence of the incident:Complain for Elijah Perez Bfqdl3
I dont do anything he just come to me then RP what i do ?*
Resolution you seek : Warnings,Kick him Leader of Noose,or Prison Him.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 am

He make it too on me but i didnt report like this ,but I think he need to kick in his Leadership cause he doing it.

So im Support
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Jethro Pablo

Jethro Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:48 am

Thats True He always making it,Support !
Back to top Go down
Ethan_X_Khan

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 am

Like Thomax Said its true.I will support
Back to top Go down
Fred_kailler

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 am

[font=Comic Sans MS]He's a REal rusher tazer and if an admin see him? He will uncuff the player he cuffed so he will not be Obious that hes a NON-RP player please kick him out of the NOOSE then give him some Warning then prison him for 10k im really mad sorry:twisted: 
Back to top Go down
Fred_kailler

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 am

/Support 10000% HEll YEah
Back to top Go down
Don Stark

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 am

Yes its really true This is REAL HELL FUCKING YEAH I LIKE I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN THAT gAY FAGGOT LORD OF DICK SUCKERS
Back to top Go down
elijahdaneperez

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:24 am

Well, For those that supported, Where's the evidence that i rushtaze? I have RP, And Chris, I havent even tazed you since the day i became NOOSE leader, And one time when I asked to Frisk you, You just TPed to your car by, /vstorage >> (I dont know what car) But you use the /vstorage to avoid getting frisk.

Last edited by elijahdaneperez on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elijahdaneperez

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 am

And Thomax, Where's the evidence that I always do that? I dont even ask to frisk you, I even bought your house i think just an hour ago? And For all of you, some of you just even used their alt accounts just to #support this thread.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

What ? I doing it cause you tazing me.who is the Abuser ? i didnt doing bad you are going in my house without permission you come to my house to taze me ? WTF is that are you crazy ? we supporting this app cause the True is you are so Fucking Bad Leader !!you tazing peoples that didnt do bad on you..And please STOP fucking lieng.Dont use powers to get pot/crack and guns.okay ?.we will not support this if this app is lies.Fucking fucking to lie please..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
elijahdaneperez

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:10 pm

If i am abuzing /tazer, Show me the fucking evidence! And how did i abuse my power? If i do (/take) The crack or the gun i took doesnt go to me, You dont even know how to be a LEO, If i abuse /tazer, Show me the evidence. Asshole. And when did i tazed you? I was only asking to frisk you but i didnt taze you, i havent even frisk you because you /vstorage To your car!
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Elijah When You Are Frisking someOne Or Areesting Some One Or When You Are On Duty then You Have To Use Your Faction Car . And I Am Supporting this Complain
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Dear applicant
Mang_Levis:
Thank you for reporting us about that we will take action soon on this and Elijah you have to meet in game by me
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 pm

WTF Is This!!!!!
Check Time's And IP's!!!!!

Complain for Elijah Perez LtFJJQY
Complain for Elijah Perez ZxIeOJi
Complain for Elijah Perez W2JxtOS
Complain for Elijah Perez NqJdF0R
Complain for Elijah Perez Uuo3cVa

I also notice that ELIJAH do tazer all the time's but It her work

And now APPLICATION postponed on Faction Moderator meeting
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complain for Elijah Perez   Complain for Elijah Perez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complain for Elijah Perez
Page 1 of 1