Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addition of Neutral Cars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elijahdaneperez

Respect : 5

Addition of Neutral Cars Empty
PostSubject: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:37 am

I want the addition of neutral cars in Los Santos, I made this suggestion for also the accept of my /vstorage TP removal, If you add more or many neutral cars in Los Santos, TP to /vstorage wont be useful anymore and nobody can use it to avoid many things. If you add more neutral cars like: Remington, FCR-900, Bravura, or more cars, If you add 'em and if you accept my suggestion, Many players won't have to walk too long just to get their car. That's all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:42 am

But if someone abuse the /tazer how ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Mico_Baba

Mico_Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:27 pm

I decline.

Coz bicycle is available to buy at cheap price, new player can have them easily.

Having more neutral car, wont push player to have their own car, and to work also.
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:24 pm

yea mico right and i support to for the removal of /vstorage (teleporting)
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:21 am

Supporting Elijah And Good Suggetion but you have to use Method Then we will see Click here For method
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addition of Neutral Cars   Addition of Neutral Cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addition of Neutral Cars
Page 1 of 1