Respect : 0

PostSubject: LeaderShip Forms ((Don_Whiskey))   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:19 pm

((In Character Information))

General Information

FirstName:Don
MiddleName:-
SurName:Whiskey
Age((Level IG)):22 ((LEVEL 2))
CurrentAddress:no. 7 Rodeo St. Los Santos City.
PhoneNumber:81000

Background Check ((SS of your /stats)):

Do you have any Law Enforcement Experience?: N/A
Do you have a previous employment background in any Medical Agency or Fire Department? Yeah but in other server
Biography((Maximum 300 words)):My name is Don_Whiskey, I am 22 year of age, and I am presently residing at no. 7 Rodeo St. Los Santos City. I am the only one child of mr. and mrs. Whiskey, I am in the middle class family, meaning i'm not poor and i'm not rich in short i'm in the middle. I am graduated at RU also known as Rodeo University. 4 years I am a Police Officer of Los Santos, but I left that job because of a very important reason. My father was in the other country and my mother was very sick and she needs someone to take care of so I am the one who did that so for the sake of my mothers health I left my job as a Police Officer of Los Santos even if its hard to do. And after 2 years I came back to Los Santos Police Officer and talk to the Chief of Police and after a one hour conversation with the Chief the result is I am not be able to be a Los Santos Police Officer, sorry but I can't tell you the reason why because that is so very confidential conversation. And now, since I have a knowledge of being a Paramedic, I am now planning to join to Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. And now, while waiting for my application to be accepted, I am now a Trucker in Ocean Docks Industry Corporation and I am just a Truck Driver there delivering goods to some of the 24/7 Store in Los Santos. I am earning $100 a day as a driver of the Truck but that is not the matter, because Money is nothing for me, the reason why I want to join to Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is to help or to server people in need, like when I was in PD that is also my motivation that all I want to is serve my co-citizen. And also, I would like to work in the government, what I mean is I want to be a part of government employee as a Medic.

Why do you want to join LSFD?((Maximum 200 words)):The most important reason is, because I want to help the citizen of Los Santos who are in need and I want to server then even if I sacrifice my life. hope you understand i cant reach 200 words because im tired written my BIOGRAPHY!

Why we should accept you all over the applicants?((Minimium 150 words)):Because I have a knowledge of being a Medic and I have a past experience of serving people.

((OOC information))

FullName:Richard Zafra
Timezone:GMT 8
Where do you Live:Philippines
Birthdate:September 25 1995
Do you agree that if you're not mostly online,you will be Fac-Kick without getting noticed?:yes its not a bigdeal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip Forms ((Don_Whiskey))   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Dear Applicant your application had been Accepted
Meet me in game for your interview hope you will be passed your interview Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LeaderShip Forms ((Don_Whiskey))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak Reality Roleplay Server :: Faction (In Character) :: Faction LeaderShip :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: