Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMD Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Usama_Khan

Respect : 5

FMD Application Empty
PostSubject: FMD Application   FMD Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 pm

((In Character Information))

General Information

First Name: Usama
Middle Name:-
Surname: Khan
Age((Level IG)): 19
Current Address: (( none currently ))
Phone Number: 20

Background Check ((SS of your /stats)):

FMD Application JMvKSnM

Do you have any Law Enforcement Experience?: yes i have LSPD rank 4 Experience

Do you have a previous employment background in any Medical Agency or Fire Department? yes i have in oter rp server leader ship

Biography((Maximum 300 words)):

Hello , my name is Usama Khan . Well what can I say , I was born in a small village in Los Santos. My parents fought a lot .I tried fighting through it and apparently I succeeded cause I feel like I can stand on my feet alone without anything pushing me forward or holding me back. When I turned 18 I went off to college and studied Mechanical engineering. By the time I was done , I didn't find much job opportunities, So, I started helping my dad in his trucking business. I started making some good money from it also. But , it wasn’t what I wanted to do with my life .This , familiar , life. I wanted to go bigger . I met up with some of my old college friends , they thought me how to drive , and they found out I have both potential and skill. So they used me in underground races. I started making lots and lots of money. People wanted to race me. Kept doing it till the age of 20. When I got to that age , I wanted to settle down a bit cause racing was dangerous and I almost died cause of a car crash in the mountains. So I went as a taxi driver , driving people around very fast and getting extra tips. Yes , I have done a few pick pocketing and minor thefts , but by the time I got older , these 2 things got smaller and lesser. While driving a client around , I got a flat tier(Taxi).While checking on the wheel , I saw a poster of the LSFMD on the ground saying “We are recruiting” and the requirements were just below. So I looked at it , and some fire blew up in me. I saw that this is my passion , a place were my glory will shine. So I took the poster home , took a break for a day or two. And now , here I am writing you guys my biography , might not me exiting , but it is the story of my life. And being a LSFMD Medic will prove that I have succeeded in life. So I can look into my dad’s eyes and say , Yes , cause he challenged me and told me I won’t make it on my own , but guess what I did make it. But I am not done yet.

Why do you want to join LSFD?((Maximum 200 words)):
i am good faction members i have 6 month experience in other server so i join FMD!!!  

Why we should accept you all over the applicants?((Minimium 150 words)):

Beacuse , i am good faction leader but i want faction members i want to help Los Satos pls accept it!!

((OOC information))

Full Name: Usama Khalid
Timezone:GMT +5
Where do you live: (Pakistan)
Birthdate: febuary
Do you agree that if you're not mostly online,you will be Fac-Kick without getting noticed?: yes i agree all things
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

FMD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMD Application   FMD Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Support fo' Usama,Wait for Fac reply or Chief reply...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Don_Whiskey

Respect : 0

FMD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMD Application   FMD Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:49 am

FMD Application EzuuMPs

Dear Applicant,

The training & recruitment division of the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is happy to inform you that your application has been accepted and you are permitted to go on the next phase of your application. Which is a interview in our headquarters next to Los Santos Country General. You have 7 days to get to your interview otherwise this application will be denied.
Back to top Go down
Usama_Khan

FMD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMD Application   FMD Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Thank You so much , sir When i get my post in FMD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FMD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMD Application   FMD Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMD Application
Page 1 of 1