Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhon1

Respect : 5

[Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application   [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:21 pm

In Character.

First name: Jhon

Last Name: Parker

Why you wanna Join FBI?(30 Words): I worked in lots of Countries Cities and Town So that is why i think FBI is the right place to Work

About Your Self(100 words):My name is Jhon Parker, I was born in Little Italy on June 17, 1970 to a loving hard working mother and father, my father has a trucking job and my loving mother is a nurse in Little Italy, ever since I was a little boy, I always played Cop's and Robber's with my friend's and family and my favourite game is Private Investigator, I always use to pick up clue's and solve mystery with my family.My father always worked alot of day's so I haven't been spending alot of time with him, he took me to his job because he wanted to show me how he felt to be a trucker, I nodded my head in a please manner and I took a look around.
In the late 1980's, I was Ten year's old and I was on the street with my uncle, me and my uncle saw bunch of police officer's doing traffic patrol and routine control, I saw how he they did it and my uncle told me he was a police officer, I nodded my head at my uncle and we heard some gun shot's and me and my uncle ducked to the ground because we didn't know what was happening, The police responded to the shot's fired and a hour later, my uncle got a call that his son got shot in the chest and didn't survive.
In the late 1990's, I sailed off to college and studied about Law Enforcement and Crime Forensic so I studied about being a police officer and how to act being a law enforcement officer, then I got out of college because the Las Ventures Police Department wanted me in their department, I surely accepted it and I went to the academy and learned everything I needed to know, my commander trained me and I was patrolling with my partner Hans Stormae, their were so many robbery's in Las Ventures I couldn't even count how much their were.I worked in Central Patrol Unit for 6 year's then I moved back to Little Italy to see how my family were doing, I brought my mother and father a house somewhere away from the violence and that was when I got transferred to Little Italy Police Department, I worked there for 2-3 year's and I moved down to Los Santos and started living my life.I met some officer's of the law and I saved a guy life and his name was Deputy Green.

What Can you Do For FBI(50 Words):I will make it worldwide and i will change everything So everyone want to Join FBI .

Are you part of another function?if yes what is it:

[size=24]Out Of Character

Name: Amit Daniel Alexander

GMT:UTC 5:30+

RP Skills 0/10:9/10

Whats The Meaning of the Following Words Explan thim.

1.DM:Death Matching
2.NJ:Ninja Jacking
3.AP:
4.CK:Character Kill
5.RK:Revenge killing
6.CR:Chicken Running
7.MG:Meta Gaming
8.Rambo: Make a Force Lag
9.Trolling:Making any player angry by doing shit like abusing and Keep Messaging
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application   [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Waiting For Reply Of Our FBI Director Mr.Kaven
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Kevin_Joseph

Kevin_Joseph

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application   [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Mr.John Parker i would like to inform you that after reading your application i have "Accepted"it

Contact me In game for an interview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application   [Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted Application]Jhon Parker FBI Application
Page 1 of 1