Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
massey

Respect : 5

SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Empty
PostSubject: SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey   SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 am

Ic Information:
First Name:Lewis[/color]
Middle Name:
Last Name:Massey
current Occupation:None.
How many Years you spend in Los santos:Five years.
Life Biography(maximum 500 words)
It all began in the year 1992 when I was born at Al Saints in Los Santo. I was born two months premature and only weight 5 lbs 2 ounces at birth. My parents James Massey and Ann Massey are both childhood sweethearts and have been married for nine years, anyhow I grew up in the poor part of Los Santos in Jefferson Hotel. I remember when I was a little boy at the age of six I use to sit out on the stoop watching the police cruisers pass by and that's when I realized I wanted to help the crime ridding city of Los Santos.

Unfortunately it didn't work out as planned due to me getting mixed up in the wrong crowd at school I ended up being a little misfit spray painting cars and stealing until one day as I was about to break into someone's house in Temple Los Santo a LEO a police cruiser just happened to roll on by that is the first and last time I have ever been in trouble with the law. Thankfully, the police officer only gave me a trespassing charge and I promised myself when I was in Juvenal detention center that I would protect the crime ridden city of Lost Santo and someday become a police officer of Los Santo.

I began studying law in college hoping that one day I would be able to make a change to my city. After two years of studying law I started working for a law firm. So, here I am today nineteen years old and working in a very successful law firm. But, that isn't enough for me, I want to make a bigger difference and that is why I am applying to the police academy and hopefully following my true dream of making an impact in the crime ridden city of Los Santos where I was born and raised.

why you think that you can be a leader:I'm playing 1.3 years RP servers,so i'm experienced.
Name of Faction which you want:SASD
Do you have any experiance of your Choise faction:Yes,i have leaded that faction in two servers.
Picture of your self (in game):SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey XKOIYAq
Picture of your /stats:SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey XKOIYAq
Picture of your licenses:SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey 5mksFTz
Will you obey Faction Commanders commands:Yes

OOC Information:
Time zone:GMT+2
Can you speak English properly:Ye.
Do you have team Speak:Yes.
Do you have micro phone:Yes.

Answer That All With a little Explanation:
DM:Death Matching- Kill someone without reason.
MG:Meta Gaming- Mixing OOC & IC information,put smileys in chat.
OOC:Out of Character meaning Real Life.
IC:In Character meaning IG or the character your are Role Playing As.
PG:Power gaming- Doing things that cannot do in Real Life.
KOS:Kill on Sight- Killing someone without any word /me or /do.
AP:Asspulling - You take out gun from nowhere,you need RP it.
NJ:
RK:Revenge Killing - You go kill someone after they killed you.
CS:Crack Shooting/Car Surfing- Abusing C-Bug.
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey   SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Nice Application
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey   SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Dear applicant:
Mr. lewis:
    Your application is beenAcceptedyou can lead now SASD meet me in game to get interview learn all rules and be ready for interview https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com/t91-system-of-departments-and-there-rule-upgrade use this for help
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey   SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 am

Mr lewis:
      You have 2 days to give your interview to be in charge of SASD if you dont come to give interview otherwise your application will Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey   SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SASD Leadership by Lewis Massey
Page 1 of 1