Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elijahdaneperez

Respect : 5

Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Empty
PostSubject: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 am

I want to remove the way of TPing by the way of, /vstorage >> (your car), Well my reason: firstly is, sometimes its bugged,When you do /vstorage >> for example (infernus) you might tp to other infernus that other users have, or maybe other cars, that just happened to me a while ago, and secondly, When you /vstorage >> ((your car)) its mostly says: You cant TP to an impounded car/empty slot, and Thirdly, Some use it to avoid many things like, 1. Arrest, 2. Dying from a gunfight. Some really do it. I just want to help, I hope this suggestion get accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mico_Baba

Mico_Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:23 pm

#Support#
Back to top Go down
John_Baba

John_Baba

Respect : 6

PostSubject: Re: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:29 pm

/Support

When i arrested Assi Baba he use /vstoreage to escape from jail and thats unfair

i suggest that to put only redmark on map! Not Teleport to it!
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

PostSubject: Re: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm

I also support that and also this is non Rp
Back to top Go down
Sodi Baba

Sodi Baba

PostSubject: Re: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 pm

This is non Rp because admins are ooc and they can use Teleporting only please ossi remove this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))   Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal of TP By the way of: /vstorage >> ((your car))
Page 1 of 1