Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maaz

Respect : 0

Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Empty
PostSubject: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:05 pm

PostSubject: FBI Application Format   Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:25 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Federal Bureau of Investigation Application

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name:Maaz
Middle Name: Sheikh
Last Name: Muhammad
Phone Number: 49833
Place of birth: Pakistan
Date of birth: 31/10/1990
Current Address: I just shifted to Los Santos, I stay in my aunt's house until i got money to buy my own house
E-mail Address:(( Cant Post Because I am restricted for 7 days from posting Emails and external links ))

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Federal Bureau of Investigation?
Well......Whenever i walk to the streets of Los Santos, I see people killing, mugging, robbing and especially Terrorist Threats and i see noone coming to investigate the things or respond to the 911 calls, This also happened to my family also, One day when me and my family were hanging out suddenly a robber came and my father gave him everything but still he killed him and ran then i decided to join FBI and Save this city from terrorism and Avenge my family.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?
I should be accepted and taken over other application because i got what it takes to be a Agent and i got more skills than those other applicants, Plus i'm loyal, respectful and good in accepting orders and know how to use radio also. I hope you will take me.

Last Law Enforcement Experience: (( IN THIS SERVER ))
Nope, I don't have any Law Enforcement Experience but it would be good for me to learn about these things like how to handle suspects and chain of command and alot.

Life Biography: (( 300 words at-least ))
Hello, I am Sheikh Muhammad Maaz, and we're going to talk about my life. When I was young, yes, when I was ten years old, my father and I were fishing at the Pakistan's lake, don't think it's a good history, he was my family, well, I had a brother too, but he wasn't there fishing, a male came with his motorbike and holding a pistol with his right hand. I am not going to explain what happened then, because it was the start of my ilegal life. I lost the contact with my family because I was in another island far of Pakistan. I wanted to start the high school when I was more mature, when I was seventeen years old. I bought a black Nrg, the most famous bike on 2007, with the money that I won in gambling. With the nrg I travelled to Los Santos city and therefore I finished my high school. Yes, I had twenty-two years old then. When I had the high school finished I stayed at Los Santos attempting to find the killer, well, my lost family. I was contacting with people for finding the killer, it was a hard work but finally I found my brother. My dad died alot of years before. We're going to talk about the year 2004, when I was 14 years old. My brother, my friend Hamza and I, were working at our family's farm, we decided to change our life and do what we decided at the moment, my decision was buy a bar and help poor people but two years later I had the enough money to sell it and find a new job, I didn't know how to manage a bar. Two weeks ago two criminals were attempting to rob me, but the police department keep them back. Now, I found the applications open and I decided to help this city.

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Maaz
Timezone: +5:00
Back to top Go down
John Harrison

John Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:06 pm

/Support
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Support Wait For Leader Reply
Back to top Go down
Maaz

PostSubject: Re: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 am

Application Closed

Move to GOV section
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application   Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheikh Muhammad Maaz's FBI Application
Page 1 of 1