Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Harrison

John Harrison

Respect : 0

To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama Empty
PostSubject: To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama   To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm

I want to say that I WILL LEAVE THIS SERVER AND NEVER COME BACK UNLESS OSSI WILL TEACH USAMA A LESSON ABOUT AVOIDING FROM BREAKING RULES AND LYING
TO ADMINS..OSSI, I REPEAT, I WONT COME BACK IN THIS SERVER UNLESS IF YOU ASK USAMA OR TEACH USAMA A LESSON AND ALSO I'LL STOP ADVERTISING THE IP OF THIS SERVER AT THE MOMENT

~Ex-Deputy Mayor/Head of NSA
~Ex-LSFMD Chief
~Smokez Family(R5)

AND MY MESSAGE TO USAMA, STOP COPYING ME EVERYTIME I /NEWB AND ALSO STOP COPYING MY TOPIC NAME IN FORUMS(LIKE "REPORT AGAINST USAMA[6TH TIMES HE GOT REPORTED]" AND YOU COPIED ME "REPORT AGAIN JOHN 6 TIME")

Last edited by John Harrison on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama   To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:46 am

I Will Talk With Usama , And he And ossi Is'nt Bro, OK Mate?
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama   To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:52 am

I dont care that you leave or play but i am telling you one thing , we are CXN's , I think you UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama   To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To everyone, especially Ossi and Usama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak Reality Roleplay Server :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: