Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anaya Bailey

Respect : 6

[Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey Empty
PostSubject: [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey   [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 am

In Character.

First name: Anaya

Last Name: Bailey

Why you wanna Join Lspd?(30 Words):The reason that I, Anaya Bailey would like to join the Los Santos Police Department would be that I love the city of Los Santos, therefore I'd like to keep it, and it's citizens safe.

About Your Self(100 words): My name is Anaya Bailey, I'm 15 years of age. I just recently moved to Los Santos, from Las Ventures.
I am a hard working, determined being that will stop at nothing to get her job done.
I am very friendly and outgoing, which will hopfully make suspects comply, when needed.
It had been one of my dreams to help the system and I believe this is the best way to go about doing it.

What Can you Do For Lspd(50 Words): Well, I can ensure that when given orders I will stop at nothing, until they are followed through. I can give off a positive reputations for the Los Santos Police Department.

Are you part of another function?if yes what is it:
No.

[size=24]Out Of Character

Name: Celena Godlien

GMT:

About your self(100 words): I'm Celena Godlien, I'm a 15 year old student curently attending highschool. I curently do not have a job, but have sent out resumé to get one. I play a lot of computer games, and are usually on the computer almost every day.

RP Skills 0/10: 7-8

Whats The Meaning of the Following Words Explan thim.

1.DM:Death Match - Randomly killing people without RP reason.
2.NJ: Ninja Jacking - When you jack someones car, and they fall out and die.
3.AP: ass pull - its taking out a weapon without RPing it.
4.CK: Character Kill - Your character is dead permintely.
5.RK: Revenge Kill - If someone kills you RPly, you go back and kill them.. After RPly you lose your memory.
6.CR: Chicken Running - When you run in 'zig-zags' after being shot.
7.MG: Meta Gaming - Mixing OOC info with IC info
8.Rambo: One who is reckless, disregards orders, uses violence to solve all problems, and bravely charges headlong into the teeth of the enemy.
9.Trolling:
Being a fucking dumbass. lol
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey   [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:58 am

Faction Hopping Check This
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
John_Baba

John_Baba

Respect : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey   [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Dear Mr Anaya Bailey Your application denied

Reason Faction Hopping

Please make an application after 2 weeks if you are intrested , You are ban from my faction for 2 weeks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey   [Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied Application]LSPD Application - Anaya bailey
Page 1 of 1