Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elijahdaneperez

Respect : 5

[Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Empty
PostSubject: [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE   [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 am

Look, I know that i already posted a topic like this, but i just want this to be clear, The Command: /drag. all LEO's especially NOOSE Faction, Needs to get the command /drag. My Reason: 1. When you're car is too faraway, You cant /detain easily when your car is too faraway, you need to get your car, and bring it to the cuffed citizen, Look, The citizen may manage to wiggle out of the cuff, or Anything else, You wont expect it. 2. The /Cuff is i think Bugged Sometimes, When you cuff someone, and after i think 5-10 seconds and they're still cuffed, They can manage to walk but still, they are cuffed, LEOS' Work would be much easier when you add the command, /Drag. I just want all to be clear, That's all, And I know that all LEO's have the /detain command, but, Open your mind, there are many reasons I want to add /drag for. That's All, I just hope that this suggestion get accepted for the LEO's, especially NOOSE, Thank You! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mico_Baba

Mico_Baba

Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE   [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:31 pm

When your victim is cuff, its normal that he/she can still run, as he has not been tazed.
There running speed is less slower...

The command /drag is not 100% required. 

You can cuffed them, tazed, and detain
Back to top Go down
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE   [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:02 pm

When you on duty , Its rule that you take car!!!
When you tazer or arrest any person you need to be on duty , If you on duty you have your faction car and if you have your faction car so you will easily use /detain CMD for take him in jail!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
~~Ossi Baba~~
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
~~Ossi Baba~~

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE   [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Denied Application
Back to top Go down
https://pr-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE   [Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Denied Application]Addition of /drag For NOOSE
Page 1 of 1