Pak Reality Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pakistani Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions by - Chris Lewis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Respect : 5

Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions by - Chris Lewis   Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2lavn68
Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Ngzvpy

A Very Nice day to all of you Los Santos ! I am here your Network Producer from San Andreas News and also New Chief Advisor !..I am here cause i have something in my mind so i make a suggestion here in this forum...

Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 20p3qes Female Newbie Suggestions by - Chris Lewis F3zyc2Male Newbie

1.I want to add if someone jump on the top of the car they cant just stay they will slipped off ! It will say You slipped Off ! and you will fall down .cause in real life if the person go on the roof of the car they will fall right ?

2.And for additional Events in Los Santos i suggest to make a Typhoon,Fires on houses or Floods or what clymate.

3.I want to add this about relationship,if a male player wants a female player the male player needs to (/requestdate) to a female player and then if the female (/acceptdate) the request the male player will choose place like pizza stacks,parks or island or what and then the two players need to have 10 dates but they need to wait for 200-300 seconds to have a date again to be married after that 10 dates they will go to church and then do the ceremony until they be a couple ? right like in real life xD..

4.Lets add the about someone that is married,Example Sodi or Jessie are married ?,If they are done to be married they need to go away to each other cause they need to work too.And if they are busy they can't chat together so they will be lonely ?,So i suggest to admins to make a (/cc) means (couple chat) so they can chat together in work.

Then for Jobs :
5.Detective - If detective is finding a suspect or what ever if they find,how can they give the suspect to the cops ? they can only use (/find) ?.So i suggest that the detective can do this command too,if the suspect do (/handsup) the detective make rp and do (/cuff [id])the suspect and then use (/drag [id]) to get the suspect through the police HQ.

6.Bodyguard - Bodyguard is the most important person that is giving kevlar vest to the peoples need it,but it is only half ? i suggest that bodyguard can sell full kevlar too by 5,000 per sell.

7.ArmsDealer - Arms dealer - is a dealer right ? like pizza boy ? i suggest that can admins make a (/deliverguns) and then they will go to houses in los santos to deliver it but they need to make guns with materials.

8.Boxer - Boxer needs two players to fight and i suggest if someone go near in the boxing ring it means they will stop and do (/bet [price]) and if who wins all moneys from the players betted on the ring they will win all of it.

9.Drug Smuggling - if someone joined Drug Smuggling job i suggest that cops knows it if they have a uniform for Drug Smuggling.

10.Craftsman - i suggest to add this lockpick in (/craft) lockpicks that can pick the locks of the cars owned by the players.

11.Pizza Boys - Pizza boys if they to can make (/Makepizza) lets add the checkpoint inside Pizza Stack at idlewood that they can get the orders of the people using (/checkorders) and they will make pizza if sweet pizza or hot pizza or what ever.And then its time to do (/getpizza) and deliver it.

12.Pilot - i want to add this pilot job that can see on the LS airport they will join on the gate of the airport and then they will find any shamal planes and then go the the checkpoint that will load peoples and then if the shamal plane is full already they will fly and go the Las Venturas Airport or San Fierro Airport,They will get 10000 per back but they need 100 secs to wait until they back.

13.Farmer Job - I want to add this farmer job cause theres someone in real life a farmers so i want to add this.

About Factions :
14.Factions - I want to add the (/changefacmotd) so the members know what they need to do.
15.Sanews - I want to add the (/givemic)rophone after they do (/live) to a player.

And its the Time for my suggestions of Uniforms :

16.Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Fw5aub - Detective Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Fld9g5- Lawyer  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis X57f2b - Whore  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Mhd01 - Drug Dealer  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2wom7o2 - Car Mechanic  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2m5bdiw - Bodyguard  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2qituh2 - Arms Dealer  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Xp66hj - Boxer  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis T00vmg - Taxi Driver  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 35jcvv5 - Drugs Smuggler  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Of6346 - Craftsman  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis D6zhs - Bartender  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis O9h93s - Trucker  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Fmti6x - Pilot  Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2ntfv9v - Farmer Job.

17.And if someone can make a building called Hotel that players can (/rentroom) there.

18.And if mappers can put designs on this park cause on the park theres a things commonly like chairs or balloons or what ever in park but just put designs.
Suggestions by - Chris Lewis 2rfedcl

This is just a suggestions i will accept your negative comments but please i repeat this is just only a SUGGESTIONS .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
Chris

Chris

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by - Chris Lewis   Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Can someone look here ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinypic.com.ph
-Zaid Baba-

-Zaid Baba-

Respect : 7

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by - Chris Lewis   Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:13 am

Go Apply With Method Then we will see Click here For method
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by - Chris Lewis   Suggestions by - Chris Lewis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by - Chris Lewis
Page 1 of 1